If you want to:
- Continue building muscle and strength in your 50’s, 60’s, and beyond;
- Avoid flaring up old injuries, and train safely so you don’t get any new ones;
- Have the physical ability to live your life to the fullest through your later years;
Then you’ve come to the right place.
On this site you’ll find lots of strength training tips, inspiring stories, and the latest research, all for people like you and I (I’m over 60).
The concepts and techniques you will find here are the culmination of my 40-plus years of experience as a personal trainer, strength and conditioning coach, and fitness studio owner, plus 26 years as a licensed physical therapist assistant.
In the midst of these careers, I figured something out:
- Most personal trainers and strength coaches know a lot about building strength and muscle, but next to nothing about orthopedically safe exercise or rehab;
- And most physical therapists know a lot about orthopedically safe exercise and rehab, but next to nothing about building serious strength and muscle.